5.05.2010

Welcome to What's Cookin?

 So sick + wrong + cute + hilariously absurd I had to share it.

Dearest readers + filler-outers of my survey,

Thank you for your amazing feedback! Results are still trickling in, so if you haven't yet filled out the survey, never fear! Do me a solid and click on the link at the top of the ol' blog here. Things are changing + evolving slowly around here, as I want to give you more of what you want and less of what you don't. Nearly all of you said, "Don't change a thing!" Do you know how much I love you? If you don't, consider yourself hugged!

So, one of the small changes begins today with the start of What's Cookin?. The Wanted on Wednesday posts were fun, but honestly, I was running out of stuff I wanted! Isn't that funny? The one post idea that I thought would be easy...funny how that works out sometimes. This is not to say that  I'm not going to be sharing all the hotness that I come across on the interwebs with you. It will just be more...sporadic. Hope that works for ya! These new What's Cookin? posts are going to do a few things...1. force motivate me to get into the kitchen and start cooking and 2. complain about share it with all of you. Doesn't that sound like fun?! (insert overeager-bordering-on-crazy-face here.)

Today's menu is yesterday's leftovers, but next week, I'll do something grand. It might be sandwiches, but they'll be grand sandwiches. (Everyone starts somewhere, right?)

Anyone have any simple, fresh vegetarian or vegan recipes they'd like to share? We'd like to even better than we do and one can never have enough veggies. I know that there are 80 bajillion awesome recipes out there, but we don't know where to start. P.S. I hate tofu and beans that aren't green.

xo
Evelyn

1 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds great! I can’t wait!
I have few good recipes...I have to dig them out tonight and I will email them to you tomorrow.
Is that ok?
Have a great afternoon :)
Kisses
:))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...