2.18.2010

Today at Scoutie Girl: Pulling it Together, Cosmo Style.

Head on over to Scoutie Girl to take a peep at my very last look in the Spring 2010 Fashion Preview. It's a sassy one!

With that said, now that I'm wrapping up my Blogger in Residence over at Scoutie Girl, it has me thinking of what I'll be doing next. I've been crazy busy lately, with some tweaks to the blog layout and functionality and doing behind-the-scenes brainstorming to make sure I'm keeping you all interested! In the very near future, I'll be posting a simple survey and I would be super appreciative if you'd participate. It's going to help me get a pulse on you lovely readers. If you can believe it, it's been over a year since my first post and I've never had a reader survey...I figured it was about time!
P.S. With all the snow here in Ohio, my DIY project list is getting bigger and bigger! Take a look at these DIY treasures: the burlap wreath and this darling elastic waist skirt.** Aren't they great? I can't wait to get it going on my own versions. How about you? What have you been up to lately?

**  edit: Sorry I didn't make this more clear before, but the two awesome projects shown above I, alas, cannot claim. These are done by the very talented Jennifer of Where the Heart Is and Susan at Freshly Picked! DEF. check out their blogs. They're FULL of amazing tutorials!! **




5 comments:

MSM said...

LOVE that skirt- looks like a vintage apron, which I absolutel love.

Awesome!

Natalie said...

I really want to make that skirt. I have to make time for that! I hope you post some photos of your version if you the the chance to make it.

tinypaperheart said...

your skirt is adorable! :)

evie s. said...

I need to make that a version of that skirt...it looks perfect to add to my maternity wardrobe!

Lydia Joy said...

Loving that wreath! I think I will have to run over to the fabric store and snatch up some red tag sale fabric and make my own! Is it strung on a coat hanger, or what?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...