1. Having to repeat myself because someone wasn't listening.
2. Drivers who nearly stop at a highway on or off-ramp, rather than merge like a normal person.
3. People who don't shovel when it snows. My neighbors, in particular.
4. Incomprehensibly rude pet owners who let outside incessantly yappy dogs at 6:30 a.m and/or 11:30 p.m.
5. Having nothing but pennies when you need change for a parking meter.
6. Empty boxes of soda in the fridge.
7. Realizing you've no toilet paper after you've gone. (Really, who doesn't hate this?)
8. Pills on sweaters or fleece.
9. Wink's hairball barfs. (I don't do well with gross.)
10. Text inbox full messages.
11. Not turning off lights behind you when you leave the room.
12. When towels aren't folded properly and the crease is off. (ok, that one's a little OCD, I know...)
13. Anytime someone parks and takes up more than one space.
14. Printing envelopes upside down (because I can't ever recall which direction to feed them into the printer.)
15. Buying the wrong anything - size of clothes, kind of screws, lengths of fabric, knitting needles...
16. Shoddy windshield wiper blades. (Can't anyone invent a wiper blade that works in winter, please?)