9.18.2009

I heart Meg (AKA Go go Team Practical)

Now there are some pretty sassy, amazing, lovely, fantastic people out there in the world, but I can't lie. As far as complete strangers who I would befriend in a heartbeat go, Meg is at the top of the list. She is really effing cool. Not only is her blog A Practical Wedding completely and utterly all about what it's really all about (and I *highly* recommend every bride-to-be to go over there for a healthy dose of reality), Meg likes really cool stuff. Like. Really. Cool. Stuff.

Like an old school hip hop beat? Can you get down to some 80s pop dance tunage? Yeah. Me, too. Read her post from yesterday. It's FTW.

Turn up the sound and get you're groove on. It IS Friday, after all!


{Practical My Ass! from Michael Antonia on Vimeo}

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...