8.17.2009

Sew in Love


D. bought me Amy Butler's Frenchy Bag pattern for my birthday and I want to make it so badly I can hardly stand it! I've been eyeing some Heather Bailey fabrics that are completely adorable, but I don't think anywhere local sells them...hmm...may have to pop over to a few shops and find something for the time being because, really. There's no such thing as too many purses.

Oh, and check out the completely awesome wrap dress pattern I snagged on sale for $1 a few weeks ago. Lurv it! This is most definitely going to be a winter project, though, which is a little depressing. I've just been so busy lately that most of my own projects have been sidled for later. At least I have something to look forward to come springtime, though! It could make a perfect Easter dress...all it needs is a cute little cardi over it, don't you think?

{source}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh both so so niiiiiice!

Love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...