8.07.2009

Let's All Go to the Lobby

So what are my pre-birthday, Friday night plans, you ask?

We have in store for us a Summer Date Night for the books, that's for sure! We're heading out to the drive-in with a box full of candy and tummy full of Sonic slushies. Can't top that!

I wasn't sure if any near-by drive-ins were still in operation, so I checked out DriveinMovie.com's list by state. Turns out the South Drive-in is still open for business, as is Lancaster's SkyView Drive-in! I can't wait! The last drive-in movie I can remember watching is Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey in 1991. That is just sad.

Now the tricky part is figuring out which dress to wear ;)

Have a great weekend -- see you on Monday with post-birthday fabulousness!


2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Oh it seems like yesterday - I enjoyed that blast from the past. What film did you decide upon?

I hope you have a fabulous weekend, and many more to come. Happy birthday!

Evelyn said...

Mrs. B, I forgot how completely fantastic movies were and ARE! We had so much fun, despite a quick drizzle and a big SUV parked in front of us who refused to turn off his parking lights (but we weren't too bothered.)

Ended up seeing the manly man movie G.I. Joe. It was about what I expected, which isn't much, but wowsa there's some eye candy in there for the ladies!! :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! It's shaping up to be a good one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...