7.20.2009

Woot! First Wedding Gift!

I don't know how polite it is for me to announce to all of blogdome and beyond about our wedding gifts, but I am so flipping excited about it I am foregoing etiquette to give a big YAHOO! for our first, official wedding present....


What could it be...? That's a big box...


Oh gleeful joy! It's the KitchenAid stand mixer I've been dreaming of for a decade. Let the happy dance commence! Honestly, this has been the one thing I've been crossing my fingers for...I can't wait to use it. Oh what should I make?! Cinnamon rolls? Meatloaf? Definitely my birthday cupcakes..!

What was your most memorable wedding gift and from whom? Was it something you'd secretly dreamed of (like my mixer) or was it four complete silver tea service sets? A jackalope? A cashmere throw? Do tell :)

1 comments:

Taryn said...

What a great gift! I'm glad you got one. :) FI registered for the 6qt mixer...he will be so excited if we get it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...