4.27.2009

My Friday Night Fun-ness

Sometimes it's really fun living in our trendy urban Columbus neighborhood. On Friday, we took a stroll down to the brand-spanking-new Huntington Park baseball stadium, watched the Clippers play at a sold-out game, ate a tasty bratwurst, enjoyed the most perfect weather imaginable, walked to the Short North, grabbed a beer and a bite at a fantastically mellow local pub with a great eclectic mix of music playing (MGMT to the Rolling Stones) and took our time strolling home. People were out and about, enjoying the night, shaking off the chill of winter. Patios were filled everywhere. I was wearing a shirt I haven't worn since the summer and felt pretty. It was one great date :)


Not bad for iPhone shots!
{Huntington Park Stadium, Columbus}

1 comments:

HennHouse said...

Not bad at all!!

I strolled down the street and spent a couple of hours on a neighbor's deck last night.

I just love this weather!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...