1.17.2009

Sponsorship + Advertising

Thank you for popping in to learn a bit more on sponsorship + advertising on Oh My Word!

To me, sponsorship is all about connecting the dots between you + me + more folks like us. It is a grassroots effort truly about supporting, encouraging and promoting great people, products and ideas and I hope that you will consider OMW! as an outlet for your store, blog or brand.

Just getting started? Me too!

Having begun in January 2009 as a personal lifestyle and wedding blog, Oh My Word! has evolved into so much more. With more than 11,000 visits, 20,000 page views and 7,000 unique readers in it's first year, OMW! has shown steady growth month-to-month and the future only promises more. Daily posts, beautiful photos, creative projects and interesting commentary from a real person keep bringing readers back for more. The launch of my online store Hello Magpie in Spring 2010 will only serve to further encourage readership on OMW! through being active in the strong Etsy community, supporting ecologically-responsible initiatives and networking with indie crafters + creators globally.

Currently, I am considering everyone, every product and every thing out there, so I encourage you to email me at reevetobe{at}gmail.com to continue the conversation to see if we'll make a great fit.

Loves: handmade, indie labels, etsy stores, eco+green products, artists, designers, local businesses & brands (central Ohio only, please), crafts, lifestyle blogs...just to give a general idea of what I'm looking for in sponsors. Most importantly, sponsorship must be relevant to my readers. I reserve the right to decline products and services not in line with philosophies, ideals and aesthetics of the site.

The nitty gritty:

The sponsor spots are a static 150x100 pixels and will be placed along the sidebar. Locations along the side bar will vary and will be rotated frequently. These sponsorship spaces are $15 per month or $40 for 3 months and run from the first of the month to the last day of the month(s). Badge, link or product trades are all open to consideration, too. Let's find a successful way to help one another out!


Interested? Drop me a line and introduce yourself!

xo,
Eve

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...