7.20.2010

On a Mission: Vintage Caravan Camper

 cutest. doorstop.ever.
Bubs and I are starting to have grand "caravanning" adventure ideas. We love a good road trip and both grew up camping. Well. I "tented" in the States whilst he "caravanned" in England. Now, I love a good tent as much as the next gal, but I think it's time to graduate to something a bit more comfy. Enter the vintage travel trailer. Caravels, Shastas, Bambis, and Sprites...there are no limits to the options out there for those willing to put in countless hours and dollars to rehab. Me? If it runs well, has good bones, and I can clean it, that's a start. Paint jobs, new flooring, and all the bells and whistles come in time, of course. Hard to say if and when this will ever happen, but until then, I'll be green with envy at this gem of a vintage trailer, courtesy Snail Trail. It's so sweet my teeth ache.
{images courtesy snailtrails.co.uk}

4 comments:

jen said...

ooooh, love it!! we just got back from (tent) camping, and dave and i are perusing craigs list for campers ;)

See Me Everywhere said...

That is the sweetest idea for a caravan! Just pick up your bags and travel in the sweetest home :)

x

Diana Mieczan said...

I would love to go and travel in that caravan...So pretty:) Kisses, my lovely:)

Anonymous said...

I would love to have it parked in back for the visiting in-laws!

It is actually the cutest one I have EVER seen!

GREAT post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...